Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My last few days...

Well I had a very eventful weekend, worked Thursday evening and Friday. Had Fiona's wedding on Saturday... What a day... fun fun fun!! Stayed in Ballyroe Heights on Saturday night after the wedding with the girls. Was dying on Sunday ha! Went shopping in Tralee on Sunday with the girls, got home for about 4. Was absolutely wrecked, watched x-factor and fell asleep. Worked Monday 6.30am to 3.30pm and headed back to cork around 8 o clock. The fog was a disaster, was gonna turn back and head home again, I couldn't see a thing but thankfully made it up safe anyway. Went into college today but was barely able to keep my eyes open... Am so tired after my busy weekend and don't look as though I'l b getting much sleep in the next few weeks either with all the assessments and projects coming up.

Well thats me for now... Holla at cha haha xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment