Thursday, November 5, 2009

College this week...

Well I think the pressure has been on big time this week, especially with some lecturers giving us more than one assignment to complete before the week ends. We have 6 modules but some lecturers choose to ignore this!! I think a lot of people are currently at breaking point and I hope that next week will be easier.

Deirdre and I had a meeting earlier this week with Ciara Feely from Find a Venue Conference for our PR project, she seemed fairly nice and asked us to do some research for her on upcoming events and conferences in Cork. Also she wants us to visit at least 20 conferences in the next 3 weeks and do surveys on the venue.

I got my web applications result back too and quite honestly they were just laughable. I said from day one I did not understand it and well still don't!!!!!!!!

Have an exam in the morning for database systems. So better knuckle down now for the night and study.

Toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment