Thursday, November 12, 2009

What a week...

Had a fairly jammers weekend last weekend between trying to catch up with people and then work and with people not turning up etc. it was exceptionally busy.

Of course, it could only go down hill from there, was bed bound most the day Monday with a vomiting bug and then the man next door reversed into my car and left a hitch mark in my bumper which I only had redone a couple of months ago and cost me nearly €300. Now I will have to get it fixed again and will gladly send him the bill!!

Was still fairly sick Tuesday and pissed off. Headed into college after lunch and started to feel a bit better. Went out with Teresa Tuesday night, apparently I needed cheering up ha.. why ever so??!! Was a good laugh.

Went in to college Wednesday, had a meeting a 1, for our PR project!!

Thursday finished at 11, headed home straight after. The roads at home are completed flooded and got some bad news which has only made my week even worse!!

Friday I'm off, well college anyway, got caught to bloody work 9 - 5 sickened!!

Working Saturday and Sunday too.

Got a million and one things on my mind at the moment and all these stupid projects are actually doing my head in!! They are not as important as the lecturers are making out, people have bigger problems, things they really have to worry about!! Give us a break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment